How cool is this!
Being able to help military families, first responders and/or cancer patients just by playing the sports or music you love! Where your own sports skills and musical talents make life-changing differences to those less fortunate.
Be a sports or music difference maker today to a special person/family in need. Here’s all you need to do:
- Just pick your favorite sport and/or music program.
- Talk to your coach, athletic director, activity director, music director or principal. Tell them you’d like your team, school, group or organization to participate.
- Talk to the other coaches/directors in your sport or music department and encourage them to participate as well:
- All the boys and girls teams in all grade levels
- All the choir, orchestra, honor, jazz and marching bands in all grades and talent levels
- Get your teacher’s and/or parents permission and then Sign up here.
You’ll receive your official program kit about 3-4 weeks prior to your event
- Kit contains pledge sheets, parent cover letters, participation certificates and postage paid return envelopes for the donations.
- Just hand out the sheets to your fellow teammates and musicians and encourage them to get pledges from their family, friends,neighbors and co-workers
- Mail back donations in the postage paid return envelope and…WOW, you just helped make a life-changing difference to an American family in need by playing the sports or music you love