Light The Lamp,
When you/your team scores a goal and when your goalies make a save, you’ll help brighten the lives of military families in need and/or cancer patients seeking comfort and a cure
How It Works
- NO COST to you, your team, school, group, league or organization
- THREE ways to participate/contribute:
1. EACH PLAYER takes 50 shots at a goalie OR at an empty net from
different spots on the ice and gets small pledges for each goal out of 50
he/she scores. Goalie “saves” also trigger charitable contributions.
2. Every TEAM goal scored during a specific game, series of games or entire season = charitable donations from the players’ family and friends. All a coach/team parent needs to do is add up total team goals…that’s it!
3. Players simply make a flat donation by collecting contributions from family and friends
- Choose military families, cancer patients or both to receive your donations
- “Official” Light The Lamp kit mailed to primary program contact 2-3 weeks prior to event
- No door-to-door fundraising required. Just small pledges from 5-10 family members/friends makes a huge difference to those less fortunate
- Contributions are 100% tax deductible as allowed by law and your state tax code
|Download Pledge Sheets||Download Parent Cover Letters|